[Vinschool HCMC] Kindergarten ESL Teacher - June 2023 - Currently in Vietnam
|at Vinschool Education System (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||10|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, PGCE, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, IELTS Certificate|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM, Hà Nội|
|Job City||Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thanh Hoa, HCMC|
|Salary:||Depending on experience and Qualifications|
Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated, and experienced Kindergarten teachers to join our international teaching team.
Successful applicants will teach Kindergarten at our Campuses in HCMC and HANOI
- Developing lesson plans based on weekly syllabus sent by the Academic Department and teaching English classes as assigned by the School Board or ESL Coordinator;
- Handling all the paperwork including: making weekly reports on teaching activities, conducting assessments and evaluation reports (twice per semester), completing the Student Progress Report for each student of the classes under his/her management (once per semester) and other paperwork as required by ESL Coordinator and the School;
- Developing learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities;
- Attending professional training programs organized by the Academic Department and Vinschool‘s HR and Training Department;
- Participating in school activities such as English competitions and English-related events as required by the School.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills for ESL Teacher
- At least 1-year work experience as an ESL Teacher, preferred at international kindergartens
- Dedication to students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
Minimum Education Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor‘s degree or higher
- Other relevant professional qualifications, eg ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA (preferably CELTA or TESOL – Trinity College)
- Salary: Depending on experience
- 12 paid leave days/year
- Paid school and national holidays
- 2 week paid summer holiday (June)
- Free Lunch
- Insurance: covered by PVI
Safeguarding and Student Welfare
Vinschool is committed to high safeguarding standards and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and those who work in the school. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity check, qualification verification checks and DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent).
When applying please provide three professional referees , including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.