|at KTDC Group - IELTS Training Center (view profile)|
IELTs / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Experience||> 5 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Starting at 1800 USD up to 2600 USD guaranteed monthly salary (Also applied for online classes); Immediate processing of work permit and resident card; Two packages of Medical Insurance|
Why work for KTDC as a test prep instructor? What makes us special?
KTDC is a high-end boutique IELTS test prep center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We post a high volume of high achiever and goal achiever IELTS scores regularly on our public website and various social media from a relatively small student base.
What is more, our average test-prep instructors serve with KTDC 5+ years and in cases even 8 years to over a decade service. Each full-time instructor is an individually marketed asset with their own dedicated equipped classroom and we value commitment, loyalty, and test prep excellence.
We believe this sets us apart from the more corporate/sales focused academies who rely on sheer weight of numbers/turnover to achieve their achiever goals. Yes, we are an education business, but we are an academy of IELTS focused excellence first.
We are looking for highly qualified and experienced IELTS test prep instructors to deliver energetic and results focused training at KTDC Center. We will look at HOW you teach not only WHAT you teach. As a faculty we share, we grow, and we succeed together as an extended KTDC family.
We also work hand-in-glove with our marketing and customer service consulting team to make sure we provide a highly personalized student experience. At KTDC every employee is an extension of the other and having strong working partnerships between faculty, CS team, marketing and management is essential.
We adhere to the highest levels business ethics/professionalism and strive to have an unrivalled reputation with students and teachers alike as a small, top-end test prep center- Not to the biggest, just the best!
- Ensuring training meets trainee needs and IELTS goals.
- Ensuring training meets company standards and organizational expectations.
- Maintaining good relationships with students and colleagues.
- Supporting other departments’ activities and company plans.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering high quality IELTS test preparation training that meets the needs of different student groups considering individual learning styles.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage student performance throughout the course, and actively promote trainee autonomy and reflective practice.
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of IELTS preparation training courses, materials, and related services.
- Actively engage in professional development and performance management to ensure quality and high standards in training.
- Support local marketing and promotional strategy and assist other departments in delivering excellent customer service.
- Actively use technology during lessons when required (every classroom is fully equipped).
- You must be native speaker of English as defined by the list of countries recognized as such by the Vietnamese government.
- You must hold a Cambridge CELTA/DELTA, or equivalent 120-hour TEFL/TESOL qualification.
- Should know the IELTS examination system well or have a proven record in test prep teaching.
- Bachelor or Master ’s Degree preferably in Education/TESOL/Linguistics
- Examiner status or experience in IELTS/TOEFL a bonus
- 5+ years of experience in teaching English and preferably IELTS or other test prep such as SAT or TOEFL iBT.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule if needed.
Other key features or requirements of the job:
- No passport restrictions.
- For work permit to be processed, original certificates, first degree, teaching certificates as well as a police checks from previous countries may be required.
- Existing work permit may be able to be transferred in some cases
- References from previous employers will be sought following provisional offer of employment only.
- Full local medical check as required by the Vietnamese government
- Criminal record issued by the authority of the resident country or the municipal office of Justice in Vietnam (if living in Vietnam for more than 6 months).
- Qualifications must be properly notarized and certified by issuing country/government e.g., UK/US/AU/NZ/IE and any other qualifying countries
- Other IELTS instructors
- Management team
- Administration team
- Marketing team
- Customer service team
- Ministry of Education and Training and other relevant Ministries
- Partner Universities and Teacher Training Colleges
- Department of Education and Training Centers and Partner schools
- Salary: industry competitive hourly contractor rate to be agreed following recruitment process.
- Your own classroom/ working space with modern teaching facilities to teach, prepare lessons, and develop course material. (Full-time Trainer only)
- Immediate processing of work permit and resident card.
- Working in a professional international environment; Fun-loving colleagues and staff who work hard but enjoy an easy-going atmosphere at work.
- Two packages of Medical Insurance: Worldwide health insurance & Local Medical insurance after probation (In-patient package with affordable upgrades); (Full-time Trainer only)
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details and covering letter to us no later than 22nd Jan 2022.
We apologize that only selected candidates may be contacted but any candidates under consideration will be contacted and advised of progress professionally and in a timely manner. We value professionalism above all else in this regard.
Our recruitment process includes at least two interviews, a senior trainer observation and a demonstration class by the candidate.
Thank you for your application!