Math / Science Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African, Filipino|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive, based on experience and qualifications; Work Permit & Visa support (including spouse and up to 2 dependents); Meal, laptop and flight allowance|
Established in 2009, Hanoi Academy is the first K-12 bilingual school in Hanoi. The school is a registered Edexcel examination center and offers its 1000+ students a bilingual education that delivers Vietnam’s national curriculum alongside the British Edexcel curriculum, iGCSEs, and A-levels.
Hanoi Academy is situated in Ciputra, a community just east of Ho Tay - West Lake. Here at Hanoi Academy, the ethos of the school is to teach and inspire ‘Global Citizens’. We seek staff who desire to be part of this school community and wish to encourage the future leaders of Vietnam.
FULL-TIME TEACHERS NEEDED
We are accepting applications for the 2022 - 2023 Academic Year (commencing August 2022) and currently seeking to fill the following position in Secondary & Highschool:
- ICT/ Science Teachers
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching the subject(s) as assigned by the school and according to the needs of individual
students and groups of students;
- Maintaining and managing the class and students’ order and discipline in accordance with the
- Assessing and recording the students’ progress systematically; preparing, presenting and
communicating the reports on the students’ progress, development, attainment and behaviors to
parents and affected parties;
- Contributing to the corporate life as well as the marketing and liaison activities of the school
through full and effective participation in the school assemblies, meetings and events;
- Establishing effective and healthy working relationship with colleagues, students and parents;
communicating and cooperating with other staff to ensure the best interest of students and the school
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Education;
- UK training or experience of working in a British Curriculum school;
- At least 2-years full-time professional teaching experience;
- A genuine interest in promoting and providing quality learning and teaching;
- Strength of academic background, professional experience, interview performance, and references will be considered during the selection process.
We offer 2 year, renewable contracts with a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Work Permit & Visa support (including spouse and up to 2 dependents);
- Annual reimbursed flight ticket (if any);
- Health insurance allowance;
- Contract completion bonus;
- Professional development opportunities.
Please apply with your CV, degree and teaching qualifications or with any questions.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Thank you very much!