|at EIV International Education INC|
Social Science Teacher
Science, Math and English Teachers
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||High School/GED, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||2000 - 2500|
Located in the west of Hanoi, our school is located in midst of a rural paradise that includes rolling hills, natural playgrounds, gardens, and animals. Our large classrooms are decorated with wood, bamboo, and beautiful ceramic tiling, and our outdoor spaces for children to play are ample.
Our mission is to foster a lifetime love of learning and cultivate independence among our school children. We aim to create a peaceful, multi-age learning environment that fosters the physical, social, emotional, and academic growth and development of students and produces life-long learners.
We are seeking 03 caring, passionate, and motivated teachers for our Secondary School Program!!!
1. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Assume responsibility for the implementation and development of the MYP curriculum within the spirit of the school’s mission statement.
- Participate in development of curriculum.
- Manage all facilities and activities to achieve student learning.
- Assess and report student progress to the parents and school leaders.
- Share in the overall responsibility for the academic progress, personal development, health and safety, discipline, and well-being of students.
- Maintain effective records of pupil progress and to ensure the transfer of up to date records when pupils change classes or school.
- Plan lessons by agreed deadlines in agreed formats and to ensure that copies of planning are available to interested parties.
- Provide timely communication to parents.
- Attend meetings with the grade level teachers to discuss student concerns, plan events, discuss test results etc.
- Participate in marketing and advertisement events and other events held by the school.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Principal.
2. WORKING HOURS
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30 - 16.30
- Friday: 8.30-12.00
- Work permits and temporary residence cards.
- Health and social insurance (pursuant to Vietnamese laws).
- Paid holidays and 2 weeks off in summer and 2 weeks off in winter.
- Round-trip airfare: The candidate will be entitled to a flight from your location to Hanoi, Vietnam before he commencement date of the labor contract and another flight from Hanoi, Vietnam to your location after completion of the labor contract.
- One trip each year with other staff of the school.
- Car pick-up.
- Training opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required in science; Master’s degree preferred (we do not accept certificates issued via online education programs).
- IB certificate in teaching and learning (if teachers don't have this certificate but hold Master's degree, we can sponsor this course (up to $4000) when teachers sign 3 year contract).
- Candidate must provide evidence on clean criminal record/background checks in their country of origin and all countries that they have worked in.
- Experience of teaching the MYP.
- Knowledge and understanding of curriculum at MYP.
- A minimum of two year of full-time teaching experience.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead staff from a diverse range of cultures.