|at Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||$1700 - $2000/month|
Sakura Montessori International school is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Ha Noi, Vietnam in 2011 (website: sakuramontessori.edu.vn)
We are currently looking for full time native English teachers for our new campuses in Ha Noi and Hai Phong to start in January, 2019.
Your students are 2 groups of 20 – 25 children from 2 – 6 years old.
The working hours are from 8:00 AM – 17:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
You are mainly responsible for:
- Teaching English to two groups of children. The actual hours of English teaching are 2 hours ( an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon)
- Creating an immersive environment for learning English by various activities: song, art, craft, reading, playground time, field trips,..
- Supporting Vietnamese teachers to provide basic care activities such as feeding, changing the clothes for the children,.. (if needed)
With such duties and responsibilties, you derseve:
- Relocation package for overseas hiring: one way ticket, hotel cost covered for 2 initial days.
- Visa costs covered
- Work permit, residence card provided.
- Medical insurance
- Air fare bonus to visit family if the employees sign a 2 year contract.
- Paid holidays (Christmas, Lunar New Year, other Vietnamese public holidays and summer vacation)
- School lunch
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy Salary commensurates with experience and qualifications.
- Native English speaker
- BA/BS degree
- Teaching certificate
- At least 1-3 years teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or day care center .
Please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Van Anh (Skype: anh.dkv) if you may need any other information.