Communication / General English
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||$1,500 - $1,740 /month; Paid holidays ; WP+TRC; Vietnam Entry; Housing|
EIV Education is one of the well-established companies in Hanoi recruiting, training and supplying English teachers.
Our mission is to provide qualified English teachers to various types of Schools – Centers – One on One – Business. With One on One and Business classes, we also research and develop customized training programs.
With over 13-year experience, we have more than 60 teachers and provide over 3,000 teaching hours (per month) in Hanoi. We are proud to have helped hundreds of teachers with their teaching career in Vietnam.
EIV Education directly manages teachers and takes responsibility for supporting teachers during the contract term.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A wide range of resources
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Opportunities for career development
FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
EIV Hanoi currently works with 20 different private/international schools and various customers in Hanoi. As a growing company, we are looking for teachers to share the same mission for the next school year starting from August officially.
- 09-month to 1-year contract.
- Teachers follow teaching and working hours are arranged by EIV. 90-hour commitment (per month) from both parties. During summer time, teachers will get paid hourly.
- Teachers will be guaranteed a fixed salary even though EIV cannot provide enough hours and higher extra pay for extra hours.
- Teaching locations are ONLY in Hanoi.
- Based salary (for 90 hours): 35,000,000 – 40,000,000 / month. During summer time, teachers will get paid hourly.
- Work permit and TRC/Long-term Visa provided: standard fee approx. 9,000,000
- Airfare support: 3,000,000 (reimburse after 3 working months)
- First entry visa and state fee covered: approx. 4,000,000
- Housing allowance: 2 weeks at hotel/hostel upon arrival: approx. 4,000,000. EIV will advise and support teachers to look for accommodation.
- Paid Vietnamese holidays (are not applicable during probation period): approx. 10 days
- Public health insurance
- Travel allowance: for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class
- Join events held by EIV: teachers’ day, summer holiday,…
- Assistance in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice,…
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (in Education or Linguistics is a plus)
- Basic teaching certificate (TESOL, TELF, CELTA, DELTA) and other certificates (if any)
- English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEIC, etc. for non-native speakers)
- At least 6 months + of experience
- Teachers should be flexible to change teaching methods for different class types.
- Teach both permanent and cover classes (including urgent cover classes) if any. EIV is responsible for informing teachers in advance and providing all necessary materials.
- Do teaching reports, marking and other requirements to ensure class’ quality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google products to work effectively.