|at Ngoc Ha Trading Joint Stock Company (view profile)|
Science, Math and English Teachers
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the school located:||Hải Phòng|
|Salary:||$1800 - $2600/ Month|
Ngoc Ha Trading Joint Stock Company is a member of Edufit International Education Corporation Vietnam. We're operating the two campus of Gateway Inter-School and Sakura Montessori Kindergarten in Haiphong City. This is the Binlingual Inter-school System in Vietnam, bringing a world-class international education to generations of students. We realize our vision through the following aspects:
- Giving students a quality bilingual education.
- Opening the gateway of integration with the international community.
- Serving the community with both enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Participate and positively influence the surrounding world.
We are currently looking for some full-time native English teachers with immediate start-the following information:
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching children 6 - 15 years old.
- At least 1-3 years' teaching experience of English to children 6 - 15 years old at a school.
Upto $1800 - $2600 per month.
- Relocation package: initial hotel cost covered for 2 days. (For overseas hires)
- Housing stipend: $100/month
- Visa and immigration costs covered by the school
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year
- Annual public holidays: (paid days) Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, King Hung Ceremony, Labour Day
- Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
- Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
- Team building trip: 01 time/year
- Holiday bonuses
- Provided airfare ticket upon the contract completion
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy
- To teach ESL to two students.
- To follow the syllabus provided by Academic Board and communicate with them if there are any adjustments needed
- To create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for students by interacting and engaging students in different hands-on activities such as art, craft, story reading, science, cooking, playground time and field trips.
- To collaborate with Vietnamese co-teachers so as to observe and evaluate student’s performance thus ensuring they are on the correct learning track.
- Native English speaker
- Both of Gender
- Bachelor Degree in Education or other fields
- Teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL,..)
- A minimum of 1 years' teaching experience
- Clean criminal record
6. Working hours
8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (Teacher show ups at 10 minutes earlier to prepare before the class)
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated CV, degree and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
*Important note: For the safeguarding of our children, before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from the country where applicant currently resides which is less than 6 months old at the time the applicant leaves the country.