|at Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Sakura Montessori International School (SMIS) is a successful and reputable Montessori school with students ranging in age from 18 months to six years. Established in Vietnam in 2011, SMIS is the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam. We strive to be pioneers in the education of peace, to nurture the soul, to respect the pace of natural development and to optimize the potential of each child. Our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method. SMIS is recognised a number of Montessori Associations including IAPM in the US.
We are currently looking for a full-time native English teacher with immediate start- the following information:
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 1-3 years' teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or daycare center.
Upto $2000 Net (exclusive of tax) per month ( commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- Relocation package: initial hotel cost covered for 2 days. (For overseas hires)
- Housing stipend: $100/month
- Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year
- Annual public holidays: (paid days) Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, King Hung Ceremony, Labour Day
- Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
- Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday
- Team building trip: 01 time/year
- Holiday bonuses
- Provided airfare ticket upon the contract completion
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy
- To teach ESL to two different groups of children. Actual in-class contact hours of English teaching are 2 hours each day with the other hours for lesson preparation and a variety of instructional activities.
- To follow the syllabus provided by Academic Board and communicate with them if there are any adjustments needed
- To create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for children by interacting and engaging students in different hands-on activities such as art, craft, story reading, science, cooking, playground time and field trips.
- To collaborate with Vietnamese co-teachers so as to observe and evaluate children’s performance thus ensuring they are on the correct learning track
- To write weekly reports on children’s progress in English lessons to the parents
- To access children’s progress quarterly and complete the assessment form for each child
- To provide basic child care activities (if needed)
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor Degree in Education or other fields
- Teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL,..)
- A minimum of 1 years' teaching experience
- Clean criminal record
6. Working hours
8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (Teacher show ups at 15 minutes earlier to prepare before the class)
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated CV, degree and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
*Important note: For the safeguarding of our children, before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from the country where applicant currently resides which is less than 6 months old at the time the applicant leaves the country.