|at Sakura Montessori International School Ha Long (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Quảng Ninh|
|Salary:||Up to 1800 USD|
Sakura Montessori International School (SMIS) is a successful and reputable Montessori school with students ranging in age from 18 months to six years. Established in Vietnam in 2011, SMIS is the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam. We strive to be pioneers in the education of peace, to nurture the soul, to respect the pace of natural development and to optimize the potential of each child. Our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method. SMIS is recognised a number of Montessori Associations including IAPM in the US.
We are currently looking for a full-time native English teacher with immediate start- the following information:
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 1-3 years' teaching experience of English to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or daycare center.
Upto $1800 Net (exclusive of tax) per month ( commensurate with experience and qualifications)
- Relocation package: initial hotel cost covered for 2 days.( For oversea hires)
- 1 way airticket from home country to Vietnam (for oversea hires)
- Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS.
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year.
- Annual day-off as paid leave (1 day/1 month completion)
- Paid summer holidays (10 working days including Saturday and Sunday)
- Paid Christmas holidays (10 working days including Saturday and Sunday)
- Team building trip: 01 time/year.
- Personal development opportunities
- School lunch
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy
- To teach ESL to five different groups of children. Actual in-class contact hours of English teaching are 4 hours each day with the other hours for lesson preparation or other duties as directed by the school manager
- To create an authentic and immersive English learning environment for children by interacting and engaging students in different hands-on activities such as: art, craft, reading, playground time and field trips
- To collaborate with Vietnamese co- teachers so as to observe and evaluate children’s performance thus ensuring they are on the correct learning track
- Provide basic child care activities (if needed)
- Other tasks assigned by School Board.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor Degree in Education or other fields
- Teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL,..)
- A minimum of 1 years' teaching experience
- Clean criminal record
6. Working hours
8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Monday to Friday. (Teacher show ups at 15 minutes earlier to prepare before the class)
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated CV, degree and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
*Important note: For the safeguarding of our children, before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from the country where applicant currently resides which is less than 6 months old at the time the applicant leaves the country.