|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||Filipino|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, PGCE, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
-Collaborates with classroom and specialist teachers to deliver individualized, pair, group, and whole-class English Language support instruction
- Develops lesson plans which meet established school and curriculum models
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, update relevant information, and utilize new developments in education.
- Develops and executes the preparation, planning and delivery of EAL classes and activities for learners
- Evaluates the program collaboratively with stakeholders using agreed flexible systems
- Develops learner capabilities and differentiates accordingly to meet student needs
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement.
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students.
- Communicates effectively and collegially with all stakeholders
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines regularly, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline.
- Manages the diverse ability levels of students.
- Maintains order and discipline among students while promoting safety and compliance with school rules and guidelines.
- Attends occasional continuing education seminars
- Attends and takes part in school meetings on curriculum, organization, and guidelines
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as might be reasonably assigned by your direct supervisor or the Deputy Head
Class Management Skills, Curriculum Building, Lesson Planning, Extensive Knowledge of Relevant Teaching Subject Area, Adaptable Teaching Practices, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Patience, Empathy, Strong written, and verbal Communication Skills, Developed Organizational Skills, Deadline Adherence, Cultural awareness.
- Monthly housing allowance
- Annual flight allowance (for employee only)
- Medical insurance
- Paid Holidays/ Sick leaves
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess a C2 CEFR level of English Language ability
- Bachelor or higher degree in Education/MA in Tesol
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience at the primary level
- Clean criminal records
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous ten years’ employment history.