|at Indochina International Education Development Corporation (IEDG) (view profile)|
Secondary / High School English Teaching
Primary English Teaching
Communication / General English
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Negotiated & competitive salary package; Free lunch; Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored; Tuition fee exemption for Children|
We are looking for candidates for Foreign Teachers for 02 International Schools in Ho Chi Minh City :
- The Western Australian International School System.
- The Pennsylvania American International School.
- Campus 43 Nguyen Thong:
Address: No.43 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 04 Nguyễn Thông :
Address: No.04 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Lý Chính Thắng:
Address: No.157 Lý Chính Thắng street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Điện Biên Phủ:
Adress: No. 260 Điện Biên Phủ street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Ba Tháng Hai:
Address: No.10 Ba Tháng Hai street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
- Campus Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh:
Address: No.35 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC.
- Campus Bà Huyện Thanh Quan :
Address: No.84 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan street, Ward 9, District, HCMC.
With following job details:
- To teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects assigned to the Board of Principals.
- Manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with The school policy & regulation.
- Create a lively, communicative atmosphere in the class that is conducive to teaching and learning;
- Be immediately responsible for the processes of identification, assessment, recording and reporting for the students in their charge.
- Track student progress, monitoring achievement against targets set, and take appropriate action on student outcomes.
- Assess students’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development.
- Be familiar with statutory assessment and reporting procedures and prepare and present informative, helpful and accurate reports to parents.
- Keep an accurate register of students for each lesson.
- Encourage diligence, organization, responsibility, self-reliance, co-operation, teamwork, honesty, understanding, and tolerance in students;
- Ensure appropriate behavior of students in class and around the School;
- To ensure that the attendance of students for every school day is recorded in the teacher portal supplied by the School;
- Maintain student records in accordance with the school policies and the guidelines issued by the Vietnam MoET, Ministry of Education, The Western Australia School Curriculum, The International Baccalaureate, The Pennsylvania American School Curriculum, and Standard Authority. This includes assessment records, progress records, classroom planning records (such as a daily planner), curriculum planning, as designated, attendance information, curriculum scope, and sequence;
- Write, supervise and mark tests and exams as appropriate; produce weekly, end of term, yearly, transfer and other necessary reports as required by the Board of Principals;
- Review student progress weekly and when appropriate, provide additional academic assistance for students as an extension to the instructional part of the day;
- To participate in a program of activities other than classroom instruction that advance student; education and education-related goals, and includes but is not limited to activities having to do with school-related sports, arts, and cultural activities;
- Work effectively as a member of Teaching Teams to improve the quality of teaching and learning, by contributing to the Academy Improvement Plan and implementing and monitoring change.
- Implement new initiatives, Academy, local or national, by adapting classroom procedures accordingly, monitoring progress and reflecting on pedagogical outcomes.
- Use positive management of behavior in an environment of mutual respect that allows students to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem.
- Communicate with students, staff and parents in a positive, friendly and professional manner.
- Cover for absent colleagues when necessary;
- Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals.
40 hours per week (7:30 – 17:00) from Monday to Friday.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.
- Mininum a Bachelor degree in teaching or relevant fields (in Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Biology Computer Science, Music, Visual Art, Drama, Physics, Chemistry).
- A TESOL/TEFL required for English Teacher position.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Teacher in Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary or High School.
- Ability to differentiate student-learning experiences through the use of a variety of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of all students.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Good at writing and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Good at interpersonal and presentation skills.