|at I Can Read - Hanoi (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Who is I Can Read Hanoi?
We are much more than just a language centre.
We are a family!
Our mission is ‘Educating Happiness’. We don’t just care about our students test score; we want them to learn skills to improve their happiness and wellbeing. We are an international company with centres in 14 different countries and we utilize a unique curriculum designed by Australian psychologists.
If you want a job where you just show up, then maybe we aren’t the right place for you.
If you are looking for a company who cares about you, your needs, your students and your family then we may just be the place for you.
This all sounds great, but what about the important stuff like pay, benefits, etc.?
- We offer very competitive pay rates- We pay our teachers between $20-$25 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- Professional Development- We are committed to our teachers’ development, which is unique for each individual. For newly qualified teachers, we offer complete support and guidance to develop their teaching skills. For more experienced teachers’ we offer the chance to develop new skills and grow in whichever area they want to grow in.
- Training- all teachers receive 1 week paid training before ever stepping in to the classroom. This also includes opportunities to observe current teachers.
- Happiness!- I Can Read are focused on creating happy teachers, students & parents. We have studied the science of happiness and include happiness habits in our daily lives. We also give teachers the opportunity to bring happiness habits in to the classroom.
- Growth Within the Company- 'Hunger to grow and learn' is one of our core values and it's something we take pride in. We love to grow our teachers both inside and out of the classroom.
- Unique Curriculum- We have a unique curriculum and provide all materials needed to make you successful.
- Fixed Teaching Hours- Our part-time teachers have fixed schedules, teaching up to 16 hours a week. There are also additional opportunities to cover classes as needed.
If this opportunity excites you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Teacher will bear the initial costs and the company will reimburse after 6 months of continuous employment.