|at AES Academy for English Study (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the employer located:||Nghệ An|
|Salary:||$1500 - $1800|
AES Academy for English Study has been found by AES Education and Training Limited Company, located in Do Luong Township, Nghe An province, Vietnam. Which has been running for 6 years with 1300 students. All English teachers working for AES have been trained properly on technical skills related to preparation of lessons on interactive white boards.
We are looking for two Native English Speakers working as English Teacher for AES, including, British, American, South African, Australian, Filipinos or other other nationalities.
- Minimum requirements:
- BA degree in teaching/ education/ English is preferable to the vacancy.
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (IELTS 7+, CELTA, TESOL or equivalent): Your certification must be from a recognized provider and be a minimum of a 120 hour course with an observed teaching component. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
- One year experience in teaching English oversea with wide range of ages is required.
- Working reference:
- Time: total teaching hours: 25 hours/ week.
- Range of students: grade 1 to 12.
- Salary: $1500 - $1800
+ Accommodation: negotiable
+ Teaching equipment: provided.
+ Work Permit and Temporary Residential Card supported
+ Long-term contract: At least 1 year.
If you have the relevant qualifications, please submit to AES via the given email:
- A soft copy of your full CV (dated and with references)
- A scanned copy of passport page with details and photograph
- A scanned copy of BA degree and IELTS, CELTA/TEFL or TESOL certificate
- Your preferred start date.