IELTs / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
Social Studies Teacher
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Advanced Graduate work or Ph.D, PGCE, GCSEs, CELTA, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent), IELTS Certificate|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||From 2,800 USD/month; Free breakfast and lunch; Performance bonus and continuity bonus; Sponsorship of work permit and TRC/visa ...|
The Olympia Schools are recruiting teachers for many vacancies in the upcoming academic year 2022-2023.
Starting date: July 2022
PRESCHOOL, PRIMARY SCHOOL & MIDDLE SCHOOL:
- Academic English
- Social Studies (History, Geography)
- WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Working hours: 7:45 AM to 4:45 PM, Monday to Friday (1-hour lunch break)
- 20 hours of teaching/week
- 20 hours of planning, marking & other school-related tasks
- 10 working weekend days per school year (for school trainings, events and team meetings)
Paid Days Off:
- Winter holiday
- Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday
- National holidays
- Sick days
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus and continuity bonus
- Annual salary raise
- Professional development opportunities with leading experts and institutes in Vietnam and overseas
- Sponsorship of work permit and TRC/visa
- Health insurance
- Free breakfast and lunch
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Teacher at our schools, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming, highly capable and passionate team with excellent performances and outstanding track records. The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparing curriculum, lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities, updating and managing information on the school digital platform(s);
- Teaching students according to the requirements of the school’s curriculum;
- Effectively implementing and adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the needs and interests of student, including those who need extra support;
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring their academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback;
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, promoting and developing students’ academic, personal, and social development in and beyond the classroom;
- Working with teachers, parents/guardians to discuss student’s progress and to support them in any issues, both behavioral or academic ones;
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development trainings, school events, and any other job-related assignments.
- Update and manage the job-related information systems.
- Candidates with a University Degree in Education, PGCE and similar degrees/authorized teaching certificates are given priority. Minimum requirement is a Bachelor Degree in the field you apply to teach. A valid teaching certificate/license is a big plus.
- Extensive background knowledge, skills and experience in teaching relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of teaching experiences or beginning teachers with great capabilities and potentials
- Willing to commit to a 1-year full-time contract
- HOW TO APPLY
Please send in your full application including an updated resume, scans/pictures of all relevant documents/certifications, 2 professional reference contacts (ideally your line manager), and a copy of your passport (photo page) and current visa/residency card.
Kindly specify the position you wish to apply in the email subject.
Deadline for applications: until the posts are filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and a subsequent demo session.