|at Eastern International University (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA|
|Where is the employer located:||Bình Dương|
|Salary:||1900 - 2100 US dollars/Month (after tax)|
Eastern International University is seeking teachers to join our team of motivated professionals. We are recruiting for teaching contracts beginning September 2021. OUR ENGLISH CENTER RECRUITS TEACHERS WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN VIETNAM ONLY. We are seeking genuine teachers to work in a busy department which runs both general and academic programmes with the objective of achieving official IELTS band 6 for all undergraduates. Our curriculum advances beginner level students to an official IELTS Band 6 through a full time programme of study.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years post CELTA experience. Candidates must have a degree and be able to provide a police check issued within the last 3 months.
Applicants are required to have the following
- University degree
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours of observed lessons)
We would prefer candidates to have
- Experience teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
- Be available to work in Vietnam for at least 1 year
- Be able to provide original degrees, original teaching qualification and a clean police check.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary of between 1900 and 2100 US dollars per month (after tax) for teachers
- Quality accommodation provided (not shared)
- 25 days of paid leave per year (this is inclusive of public holidays)
- A bonus of 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of contract
- Basic health insurance provided
- Professional development program including IELTS examiner training.