Math / Science Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, PGCE, GCSEs|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive salary ; Full Visa and Work Permit|
SenTia School is a bilingual school, located near To Huu Street in Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi. We are part of the Koala House Education group, an early childhood educational system that has been providing high-quality education to children in Hanoi for over 20 years. SenTia School aims to provide a child-centered educational philosophy where modern teaching values and methods are combined effectively with traditional principles and cultural standards. SenTia’s teachers and managers are dedicated, passionate and supportive, where we aim to provide a learning environment that follows our core values for students to develop their character, to be curious, to be challenged, and to be caring young individuals.
SenTia is now looking for qualified and passionate teachers:
Math Teacher for students in Grades 6-10 (aged 11 to 15). The position will be full-time, starting from July 2022.
Qualifications and Experience: You will…
- Be a native English speaker or a non-native English speaker who can demonstrate a native level of English ability in writing and speaking.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree relevant to the subject applied for. A Degree in the field of Education is preferable but not essential.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience teaching young students.
- Be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to SenTia.
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication, professional standards and ethical behaviour.
- Be prepared to enthusiastically take part in all aspects of school life, including becoming involved in school events and participating in extracurricular activities.
Salary and benefits: We can offer…
- A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Support towards obtaining a full Visa and Work Permit
- Medical Insurance and paid annual leave holidays
- Other benefits and salaries will be discussed during the interview
How to apply
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume with a photo and a cover letter to us.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Lot TH, Phung Khoang New Urban Area, 19 To Huu Street, Trung Van Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.City