|at Vinschool Education System (view profile)|
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||2|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, PGCE|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive; Visa/WP/TRC provided; Paid holidays and summer payment; Accommodation/housing allowance provided|
Vinschool, Vietnam’s largest private school system with over 40 schools and 33,000 students, aspires to offer a world-class education, whilst inspiring positive, transformational changes within the education community in Vietnam.
With several fully-accredited and CIS member schools within our system, we aim to provide the very best that international education has to offer. As a non-profit enterprise, Vinschool’s mission is to provide opportunities to Vietnamese students who would otherwise not have access to international standards. Vinschool is equipped with modern facilities and strives to remain at the forefront of educational models in Vietnam.
Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated and licensed English Foreign Language Teachers to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach English as a Foreign Language classes at Primary or Secondary (through Grade 12) levels in a non-profit bilingual school system. Successful applicants will be suitably trained and qualified, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
- Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback.
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health.
- Conferring with teachers, parents or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Attending faculty meetings, professional development training and school events.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Bachelor/Master in Education + TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
PGCE /Teaching licence or equivalent + TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Fluent English speaker (minimum C1 fluency)
- Strong presentation, communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations and team work.
- Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted and positive outlook.
- Online LMS/teaching experience or willingness to adapt.
Safeguarding and Student Welfare
Vinschool is committed to high safeguarding standards and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and those who work in the school. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity check, qualification verification checks and criminal record check.
When applying please provide three professional referees, including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.
- International medical insurance
- Paid National and School holidays
- Summer payments
- Discount for children's tuition fee (bilingual education)
- Visa and Work permit provided
- Dependent Visa and residence card support