|at Atlantic Education & Training Group (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||Đà Nẵng|
|Salary:||410,000 VND gross|
AG Schools Link program is currently recruiting 02 part-time teachers to work at our Vietnamese public primary, secondary and high schools in Da Nang starting in Mid-August/September 2019. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to join our team to make a positive difference in the lives of our students.
Atlantic Group was founded in 2003. Over the last 15 years, Atlantic group has been ceaselessly growing and has become one of the leading education group in Vietnam. Our core business lines include:
- Study abroad consultancy (Atlantic Consultancy): As certified members of VIECA and ICEF. We help Vietnamese students to attain university placements and scholarships at universities in the US, UK, Korea, Japan, and other countries. Atlantic has maintained a strong sub-agent network in 17 cities and provinces in Vietnam and in other countries.
- Schools Link Progam (Atlantic School Link): Placing qualified native English speaking teachers into government-run schools across Vietnam. With more than 5 years of experience in the field, Atlantic School Link Company has improved the education of over 30,000 students across 75 schools in Vietnam.
- Foreign Language Teaching (Atlantic Five Star English): Launched in 2017 with two Five-Star Centers at 33 Lac Trung and 125 Hoàng Ngân, Hanoi. They are purposely-built facilities that provide Academic Skills, and IELTS exam preparation to teens and young adults. Our Five-Star Centers are also one of the 3 only IELTS Test Centers in Hanoi.
- Developing and delivering English lesson plans in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Implementing fun and engaging speaking activities in line with Atlantic’s curriculum
- Conducting mid-term and final tests
- Attending parent-teacher meetings
- Attending training workshops and meetings
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Recognized initial certificate in English language teaching (CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent)
- Clean criminal record check from home country and from Vietnam
- Experience in teaching in a secondary and high school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Professional appearance and conduct
- 1+ years relevant teaching experience (preferable)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary ranges from 410,000 VND gross per hour
- Contract completion bonus of 23,000 VND gross/hour for each hour of teaching
- Visa & work permit costs that occurred in Vietnam are 50% covered.
- Welfare assistance
- On-going training and professional development