|at SenTia School (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
Science, Math and English Teachers
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience|
SenTia School is a bilingual elementary school, located near To Huu Street in Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi. We are part of the Koala House Education group, an early childhood educational system who have been providing high quality education to children in Hanoi for over 16 years. SenTia School aims to provide a child-centered educational philosophy where modern teaching values and methods are combined effectively with traditional principles and cultural standards. SenTia’s teachers and managers are dedicated, passionate and supportive, where we aim to provide a learning environment which allows our students to develop their own character, to be creative, to be challenged, and be caring young individuals.
SenTia is now looking for qualified and passionate teachers of English as a second language and / or primary level maths for young students in Grades 1-5 (aged 6 to 11). The position will be fulltime and will start in July 2019.
Qualifications and Experience: You will…
- Be a native English speaker.
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. A degree in the field of Education is a plus.
- Have a Cambridge CELTA or equivalent qualification for teaching English (additional certificates for childhood education are a plus. Please note that online TEFL certificates are not accepted).
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching elementary aged students. Teaching experience in Vietnam is a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to SenTia.
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication, professional standards and ethical behavior.
- Be prepared to enthusiastically take part in all aspects of school life, including becoming involved in school events and participating in extracurricular activities.
Salary and benefits: We can offer…
- A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Support towards obtaining a full Visa and Work Permit.
- Medical Insurance and paid annual leave holidays
- Other benefits and salary will be discussed during the interview.
How to apply
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume with photo and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.