|at EMG Education Vietnam (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
EMG Education Vietnam is looking for Academic Maths/ Science/ English Teacher and ACT/SAT Prep Teacher to help our students excel academically. The Teacher is responsible for planning and implementing high quality instruction, mentorship, and subject-matter expertise to support students in achieving their personal and academic goals.
ACADEMIC MATH/ SCIENCE/ ENGLISH TEACHER
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
ACT/ SAT TEST PREP TEACHER
- Create, plan, and deliver curriculum and lesson plans for students to understand the structure of the exam, test-taking strategies, key knowledge and skills
- Design and implement instruction at varying students’ needs and performance level
- Establish academic goals and milestones with students
- Document and communicate progress
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, and collaborating effectively with co-teachers and colleagues
- Full time job.
- Location: Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- Working hours: 8:00 to 17:30 (Lunch break: 12:00 to 13:30)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Provided: Health insurance, Syllabus material, work permit application fee, visa sponsor letter.
- Holiday: 22 days/ per year.
- Attendance and intensive bonus.
- Native-speaker with Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching certificate (TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL)
- Previous experience in teaching and/or tutoring test prep for ACT and SAT preferred
- Strong knowledge of the SAT/ACT blueprint. High Score on SAT/ACT/GRE preferred
- Clear background check;
- Experience working in academic environment; Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.
- Qualified applicants can direct their application and queries to xxx