|at YOLA EDUCATION (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Vietnamese, Filipino, Other|
|Teaching Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Hà Nội|
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work.
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola's curriculum.
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- Holding Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited university and Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent)
- Being knowledgeable of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT) formats and teaching techniques or experienced in teaching kids aged 4-15 (Dolphin and Junior Program)
- Available in weekdays evening and weekends full day is a must.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...) will be a plus.
- Holding strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
**** Why you’ll love working with YOLA :
- Competitive salary package and maximized teaching hours.
- Visa and work permit supported by Yola.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system.
- Professional training to develop your expertise and learn from experienced teachers/managers.
- Comprehensive wellness package (followed by Vietnamese law) and premium health package.
- Hands on social activities, like team building/outing, Gala dinner, appreciation on Teachers’ Day
- Attractive benefits for full-time contracted teachers: full paid annual leaves, holiday bonus, trade union benefits, tuition discount up to 100%.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.