|at YOLA EDUCATION (view profile)|
Administrative & Academic Management
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||Vietnamese|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH YOLA :
- Premium Health Insurance and annual Health Check-up.
- Meal allowance, Cell phone support, 13-month salary.
- Holiday bonus, full paid Annual Leave up to 17 days/year.
- Up to 100% tuition discount and other benefits (Marriage, Birth, Condolence leave and allowance)
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system.
- Experienced and dedicated management team and professional development opportunities.
- Fantastic social events, outing trips and company activities.
- Average class size of 10 and maximum 15 students, focus on the 5-15 years old and wide range of courses.
WHAT MAKES YOU BECOME OUR TEACHERS:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university with IELTS 6.5 and above.
- Has more than one year-experience in teaching General English for adults and kids.
- Holding Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent).
- Being knowledgeable of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT) formats and teaching techniques or experienced in teaching.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...) will be a plus.
- Holding strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Re responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Tutor, review class material with students by discussing the text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Grading activities: Placement test (grader), Midterm/ Final Test (examiner).
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work.