|at Power English (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||up to $20/h NET($1300 - 1800/ month NET)|
- Duration: 1 school year starting from Late August/ Early September till May. Commit at least 4 months.
- Location: D1, D3, D11, D12, Tan Phu Dist, Binh Thanh Dist, Thu Duc Dist, Go Vap Dist., HCMC. You may need to go to up to 2 schools/ week but it is nearly fixed schedule every week throughout school year.
- Students: secondary and high school students at public schools (12 - 17 years old)
- Class size: 35 - 45 students/ class
- Working time: Mornings and afternoons, weekdays ONLY. Some schedules may need Saturday mornings.
- Teaching hours: 15 - 20 hours/ week (except public holidays and school days off)
- Bonus applied for best teacher of the month and at the end of each semester (2 semesters/ school year) based on the teacher's performance
- Syllabus and books are provided.
- Work Visa supported. Work Permit sponsored for a school - year contract.
- Salary upgrading policy.
- Orientation and teacher training activities provided
- Friendly environment with supportive staff
- Events and parties with a community of wonderful foreign teachers.
- Bachelor's Degree (any majors).
- Teaching certificates: TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- Native speakers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa... and Western teachers.
- Be professional and responsible.
Please send us your application including
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Copy of passport