|at YOLA EDUCATION (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Vietnamese, Other|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Bình Dương|
|Referral Rewards:||5,000,000 VND/case Refer A Friend Now|
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH YOLA :
- Guaranteed at least 40 hours/month and full-time contract after probation.
- Work Permit and TRC arranged and covered by YOLA.
- Relocation bonus, housing/travel allowance for distant campuses.
- Performance-Based bonus and End-of-Course bonus throughout the year.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system.
- Experienced and dedicated management team and professional development opportunities.
- Fantastic social events, outing trips and company activities.
- Average class size of 10 and maximum 15 students, focus on the 5-15 years old and wide range of courses.
Extra benefits for Full-time positions:
- Premium Health Insurance and annual Health Check-up.
- Vacation allowance and holiday bonus up to 300$/year.
- Full paid Annual Leave up to 17 days/year.
- Severance Allowance of half-month salary for each serviced year.
- Visa/TRC & work permit renewal costs covered.
- Up to 100% tuition discount and other benefits (Marriage, Birth, Condolence leave and allowance)
WHAT MAKES YOU BECOME OUR TEACHERS:
- Having a native level of English with Bachelor degree or higher.
- Holding a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate (in-class and/or online are acceptable).
- Available on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with students (including small children).
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola‘s curriculum
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.