|at DTP Education Solutions Việt Nam (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of teacher:||Vietnamese|
|Teaching Experience||> 5 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Hà Nội|
|Salary:||800 - 1200 USD/month|
- As a Deputy Training Manager, you will have an opportunity to develop a broad range of skills: : including analysis of customer needs/wants, as well as planning and delivering effective, motivating presentations based on current thinking in cognitive and behavioral science.
- You will interact with a diverse range of local and international teachers, school administrators and Education officials.
- This position features travel to venues all over Vietnam, and to neighboring countries in the region.
- Train teachers of English teaching-related matters (teaching methodology, teaching materials, teaching curricula, lesson plan...)
- Designing/producing/delivering high quality training workshops and product presentations.
- Developing and managing a network of trainers in-house and freelancers, working with them to provide support and monitor quality
- Observing teachers in public school to collect feedback on key products, then liaising with publishing department to plan/develop the products and services.
- Following up and taking care of the company VIP customers.
- Vietnamese national, male is preferable.
- English teaching background.
- Teacher training experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, TESOL
- Educated Native English spoken and written ability.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of teaching experience (YL, Adult. ESP)
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional demeanor.
- The intent to live and work in Vietnam for at least two years, and a willingness to travel.