|at E-Space International|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, Scottish, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Quảng Trị|
E-Space International (ESI) is an innovative language school which focuses on providing young and adult learners with opportunities to expose, interact and learn to communicate in English. Our school is based in Dong Ha city, the capital of Quang Tri province, in central of Vietnam, where there are a lot of tourist attractions for you to explore in your free time. We are recruiting the teachers of English from English-speaking countries. If you are open-minded, eager to learn new things and passionate about teaching English to experience the adventure of teaching career, you are the person we need.
Number of teachers required: 2 (TWO)
Start date: Available now, 20 April, 2017
- Must be a native English speakers
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- A CELTA, TESOL or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
- ESL experience preferred
- A clear home country police clearance check
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Committed: work for a minimum length of 6 months
- Experienced: various approached to ESL teaching for young and adult learners
- Self sufficient: ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
- Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with Vietnamese staff and teachers
- Flexible: Willingness to adapt
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 25 teaching hours a week on a full-time contract
- Teaching the provided syllabuses
- Participating in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
- Assisting in developing curricula and teaching and testing materials for courses and activities within the school
- Other academic responsibilities
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Accommodation and means of transportation provided
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school
- Work in a friendly and professional working environment, international standard teaching and learning facilities with overseas-qualified staff members
- Opportunities to explore remarkable World Heritage sites within 100 kilometer distance.
Remuneration: Pay range is between USD 1000 and 1,300 based on qualifications, experience and performance.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.
How to apply:
- If you are interested, please send your CV and contact details (email address, Skype) to Dr. Thang, Academic Manager. Please also include a latest photo in the attachment, and your start date preference.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss date and time for an interview (preferably via Skype or phone).
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Dr. Truong Dinh Thang
E-Space International, Dong Ha, Quang Tri, Viet Nam