|at Education Solutions (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||No Experience|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Hải Phòng, Hà Nội, Cần Thơ, Bình Dương|
|Salary:||$1300 - $1500|
Education Solutions is seeking full-time and part-time EFL teachers for one of Vietnam’s leading English Language training organisations.
Positions are available with start dates throughout August and September.
- Language centers located throughout Vietnam. Current openings in the following locations: HCMC, Ha Noi, Ha Long, Bien Hoa, Can Tho, Rach Gia (Mekong Delta region) and Binh Duong.
- Weekday evening and weekend schedule
- Teach children to adult age groups (Young learners typically makes up 80% of the schedules)
- All contracts are 12 months in length
- Fantastic facilities and additional resources
- Excellent training opportunities including a successful young learner course as part of all teacher inductions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare lesson plans and deliver lessons to students that meet quality standards.
- Ensure students are working towards a set goal (such as proficiency, knowledge, examination result and/or international standard) and demonstrate the skills necessary to apply their knowledge to the real world.
- Keep track of students progress by completing all administrative tasks that can be used to further counsel the students in reaching their desired goal.
- Deliver proper, accurate and timely assessments for student learning based on the guidelines given by the school.
- Participate in extracurricular activities for students as required.
- Participate and complete relevant professional development sessions and/or actions.
- Cover for absent colleagues when required.
- Native level English speaker with clear enunciation and sound knowledge of grammar
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL. Or EFL/ESL/ELT certificate with the following minimum standards:
- must be from a recognised and accredited provider;
- must have a minimum of 120 hours and at least 60 hours of in-class input as part of these hours;
- must include observed and assessed teaching component of over 4 hours with real students, and relevant course tutor feedback.
- Reference from the course tutor or previous teaching employer
SALARY & BENEFITS (FULL-TIME)
- 60 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for Full-Time teachers.
- Hourly wage up to 520,000 VND per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- End-of-contract bonus.
- Re-signing bonus.
- Overseas hire flight reimbursement up to 5,000,000 VND.
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for local hires ranges from 1,800,000 to 5,000,000 VND depending on center location.
- 10 nights initial hotel accommodation for Overseas Hires.
- Housing allowance of 5,000,000 VND per month for centers in remote provinces.
- Annual Leave / Sick Leave allowance
- 10,000,000 VND taxable 'Holiday Bonus' payable after 6 months
- Vietnamese National Holidays.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by company (except for document authentication).
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account.
- Intensive Young Learners induction program (5 days) paid at 12,000,000 VND.
- Other professional development opportunities.
Interested candidates are advised to send their CV, cover letter, and scans of degree, certificates and photo passport page to email@example.com. Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We will reply to qualified candidates only.
Education Solutions (ESC) are an Education Consultancy who carefully select the schools they partner with. ESC only partner with reputable schools who provide work permits, medical insurance and fair working conditions with reliable contracts.
ESC will never charge a teacher a fee for their services.