|at Western Australian International School System (WASS) (view profile)|
Communication / General English
Math / Science Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Negotiated & competitive salary package.Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.A free lunch provided by School.|
(Math, Science, ICT)
Academic year 2023- 2024
- GENERAL INFORMATION
We are looking for candidates for 03 International School System in Ho Chi Minh City, belonging to RT Holdings:
- The Western Australian International School System (WASS).
- The Pennsylvania American International School (PENN).
- Sydney International School System (SISS).
- Campus No.43 Nguyen Thong Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus No.04 Nguyen Thong Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus No.157 Ly Chinh Thang Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus No.10 Ba Thang Hai Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
- Campus No.84 Ba Huyen Thanh Quan Street, Ward 9, District 3, HCMC.
With following job details:
A subject teacher is responsible for designing and delivering effective instruction to students in their specific subject area. The teacher must develop lesson plans, create assessments, monitor student progress, and maintain a positive and safe learning environment. Additionally, the teacher may also collaborate with colleagues, communicate with parents, and participate in school-wide activities.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design and implement lesson plans that align with school standards for the subject area taught
Provide instruction to students in the specific subject area, including mathematics, science, or ICT
Foster an inclusive and positive learning environment that supports students' social and emotional well-being.
Design and implement formative and summative assessments that measure student learning outcomes and provide feedback to students and parents.
Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum, assessment, and instructional strategies that align with the school's mission and goals.
Utilize technology and other resources to enhance learning experiences and support student achievement.
Engage in ongoing professional development to improve teaching practices and stay abreast of best practices in education.
Updated regularly about student progress and needs.
Participate in school events and activities, including parent-teacher conferences, staff meetings, and professional development sessions.
Cover the class for absent colleagues when necessary;
Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals
- WORKING HOUR:
40 hours per week (7:30 – 17:00) from Monday to Friday.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Education of relevant fields (in Math, Science, ICT).
- At least 2 years’ experience in International School
- Ability to use a variety of tools of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of students
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and administration
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.