|at Language Link Vietnam (view profile)|
Secondary / High School English Teaching
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, PGCE|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Job City||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Up to 600,000VND/hour; Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid by LLV*|
We are currently interviewing for the new academic year starting in August 2022. Send your applications to us to secure a position.
- All schools are located in Hanoi
- Monday – Friday fixed daytime schedule – NO WEEKEND CLASSES
- Join a team of over 160 EFL teachers as part of Hanoi’s premium public schools program
- Up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach the provided syllabus using ESL methods (primary OR secondary students).
- Create and facilitate engaging activities.
- Administer mid-term and final tests.
- Participate in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings.
- Attend annual parent-teacher meetings.
- Regular communication with our team.
- ESL classroom experience teaching young learners or teens required
- Bachelor’s degree, in any subject
- A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity, or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
- DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening will be done accordance with International Safer Recruiting standards for child safeguarding
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency (equivalent to CEFR level C2)
- 2 referees will be contacted.
- Able to commit until the end of the academic year (31 MAY 2023).
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Hourly rates up to 600,000 VND per hour (based on experience/qualifications/ and offside distance)
- End-of-contract bonus*, re-signing bonus, annual pay rate review
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (up to 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day, and International New Years Day (approx. 11 days per calendar year)
- Christmas break – approx 9 days
- Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
- Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation, and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays ½ of the annual premium*
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid by LLV*
- Direct deposit for payroll on the same day each month.
- Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank.
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Ongoing training in a group setting.
- Thorough induction program
- Very strong ongoing Academic training and support from the Academic management team
- Training provided on the syllabus, assistance with lesson planning/ in-class teaching
- TA support in all classes
- Professional development consists of monthly training sessions and observations
- Opportunities for professional development
(*) Apply for part-time regular only