|at GEOS International English Center|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Scottish|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||18 - 25 usd/ hours|
• At least 1 year teaching experience
• University diploma or higher
• To be a part-time native teacher for kids
• A clean police clearance from your country of origin & satisfactory references
• A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, Trinity cert. TESOL or equivalent)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
• Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
• Creative: ability to solve problems and come up with interesting and dynamic lesson plans
• Committed- willing to teach until contract completion.
• Teaching kids: 3-4 years old, 5-6 years old, 7-12 years old
• Follow strictly the timetable
• Prepare for the lessons and create interesting activities for students.
• Supporting the Academic Manager to enhance the quality of delivering lessons.
• Liaising with customers/ students dealing to help deal with academic issues as they arise.
Introduction about GEA:
GEOS International English Center is English - trainning center for pre - school children (4 - 6) and primary school children (7 - 12). For kindergarten students, GEOS uses the most advanced training methods which is "learning through movement", aiming at giving children the excitement as well as the academic performance . For primary school students, the training program helps them have good results and achieve international English certificates, creating a foundation for future.
You can refer to our website : www.geos.edu.vn
If interested, please send CV and qualifications to the email: xxx. If having any question, do not hesitate to send email or contact phone number: xxx (Ms. Huyen).
Benefits of teaching:
• Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience. ($18-$25 per hours for part-time, negotiated salary for full-time)
• Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development.
• World-class facilities and teaching resources.