|at Language Link Vietnam|
Teach Primary School
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||34 to 52 mil (GROSS) minimum 70 hours per month GUARANTEED|
Why work for Schools Link?
* Be part of a close-knit team of 110+ teachers (with plenty of social events)
* Schools Link teaches over 20,000 Primary, Secondary & High School students
* Schools Link only works with tier 1 schools in Hanoi,
* Classes are divided in groups of 25-30 students per group.
* All classes have trained teaching assistants (TA’s)
* Robust ongoing training & development program
* Access to a huge range of resources (inclusive of a vast online library)
* A fantastic timetable - Monday to Friday between 7:30 a.m-5:30 p.m, with a 2.5-3 hour lunch break (with a couple of weekends per year for parents meetings)
* One of the largest private & public-school programs in Hanoi
* Great opportunity for public-sector experience in Vietnam.
* Intensive paid induction program
* Full support from an experienced management team
* ESL classroom experience required, minimum 1 years
* Bachelor's degree, in any subject
* A CELTA, TESOL, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate with teaching practicum.
* A clean home country Police Clearance Check with a 6 month validity.
* Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
* 2 referees who will be contacted
* Commit until the end of the academic year
* Competitive Base salary
* 70 guaranteed hours of teaching per month for full-time teachers (after probation),
* Off-site bonus 87,560 per/hour
* End-of-contract bonus
* Severance pay qualification for teachers completing 12 month contracts
* Flight reimbursement (for overseas hires) is up to 12.6 Million VND
* Airport pickup and 10 days initial hotel accommodations for overseas hires
* Visa-Run flight reimbursement (for local hires) is up to 4.2 Million VND
* Paid annual leave and sick leave days
* Paid National holidays, including Christmas Day
* Issuance of Vietnamese State Medical card
* Full Inpatient and outpatient Medical Insurance through Liberty Insurance – company pays ½ of annual premium
* Visa & work permits sponsorship and cost for full time teachers (except for document authentication)
* Setup of an HSBC bank account
* Year-round welfare assistance.
* Option for TYLEC in June
* Option to work in the summer school program