|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?
|How many positions do you need to fill?
|Nationality of candidate:
|American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African, Other
|Where is the employer located:
|Competitive financial package, bonus, incentives; Up to 33 leave days per academic year; Premium healthcare insurance
|Type of institution
This position is responsible for implementation of the K-5 program/curriculum and collaboration with faculty to coordinate administrative oversight and plan all phases of instructional leadership for the school including educational programming, administration, and budgetary planning as True North School expands its schools and programs. In addition, the Primary Principal ensures a productive learning environment through continual collaboration with teachers, students, and parents. We are accredited by STEM and WASC as a candidacy school with an emphasis on our four pillars: Character, Academics, Wellness and Global Citizenry.
Schools’ Legal Documents
- Liaise with judiciary departments to prepare and complete necessary personal legal documents for the operation of the School in accordance with Vietnamese Law.
- Guide, inspect and evaluate professional performance
- Develop an overview of the Primary program of grades and subjects.
- Build a program framework for each grade; develop the curriculum of the subjects and design the school year plan and assign specialized divisions.
- Take responsibility for the learning and training results of Primary School students.
- Coordinate with the HR Dept. on the following: recruitment plan, interview candidates, anew teacher training, evaluations, and probationary assessment.
3. Training and Development
- Develop training programs for teachers on educational methods, classroom management, lessons plan, personal goals, records, electronic grade books usage; formulate common lesson plans for the subjects.
- Coordinate with the HR Department: Implement training plans for the primary school such as: foreign languages, problem-solving skills, management skills, teaching methodologies, and technology applications in teaching.
- Finalize the teacher evaluation process, criteria, and forms.
4. External Relations (District/City Department of Education and Training, Parents, Partners, etc.)
- Regularly update notices and official letters of the District/ City Department of Education and Training (DOET); welcome the inspection teams of the District/ City DOET; report and develop plans according to the request of the District/ City DOET.
- Coordinate with Admissions Department: Liaise with and update information with students and students' parents timely about educational activities and service activities of the school to connect and build trusting relationships with parents & students about school operations.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department: Liaise with and update information on the education market, trends and modern educational programs, daily activities of teachers and students to support materials for the school’s marketing activities.
5. Develop specific curricula by grade, by subject
- Coordinate with Curriculum Research & Development Department: Ensure content is in accordance with the regulations of the Board of Managers and the Vietnamese Government; implement "creativity in experiential learning" activities. In addition, Mathematics, Literature and Foreign Languages should have intensive exercises for students to ensure students have a firm grasp of knowledge and meet the exam requirements of the City Department of Education and Training & the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET).
6. Participate in seminars, experiential classes, entrance assessment sessions
- Coordinate with the Admissions Department.: Arrange personnel to participate in seminars, entrance assessment sessions; implement experiential learning experiences.
7. Manage Schools’ facilities
- Monitor and report facilities problems to the technical departments or the Board of Management to promptly handle, ensure safety, and run school operations more smoothly.
- Propose and monitor the use of school assets being allocated to elementary school teachers.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Masters’ degree in Educational Leadership or related field.
- At least 5 years of Primary classroom teaching experience in a formal K-12 school.
- At least 3 years of school leadership.
- Native English speaker.
- Skills in collaborative leadership of individuals and groups.
- Ability to organize programs and activities required for productive learning in school.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary package.
- Up to 33 leave days per academic year.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- Tuition fee exemption for two children.
- Free gym, swimming pool.
- Team building and other activities.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this great opportunity, submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org