|at I Can Read (view profile)|
IELTS / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||Filipino|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate; Paid training/induction program|
ABOUT US - I CAN READ
I Can Read is currently seeking qualified part-time teachers to work at one of our centrally located centres in Ho Chi Minh City. The contracts that we have available guaranteed teaching hours and optional relief work.
I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organisation currently in 10 countries worldwide, and is growing rapidly in Vietnam. Our unique, specially-developed system helps students to obtain language and literary independence and achieve excellence in speaking, listening, reading and writing. As a teacher at I Can Read you will receive huge satisfaction from seeing the rapid improvement in your students' abilities by using our effective system.
I Can Read prides ourselves on our unique teaching methodology. Our system was created by two Australian psychologists as a method to teach people with dyslexia how to read. It was then recognised that this was also a very effective method to teach ESL students to read.
Our students are typically between 2.5 and 15 years old, so experience teaching young learners (especially very young learners) is essential. We hold most of our lessons on weekday evenings and weekend.
We’d like to look for Part Time Filipino ESL teachers who:
- speak English as a first language with a universally recognizable accent and a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Are truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with others, including very small children.
- Believe in creating magical experiences for their students and colleagues.
- Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/PGCE Qualification
- Hold a BA/MA in any subject
- Have at least 1 year experience in English teaching (preferably with children)
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Competitive hourly teaching salary
- A paid training/induction programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Team, followed by ongoing support
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 12 permanent students
- Career development and progression opportunities