|at I Can Read System - Hanoi (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||Canadian, Irish, British, New Zealand, Australian, South African, American|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||20- 25 per hour (net)|
I Can Read are currently seeking qualified part-time teachers to work at one of our 6 centrally located centres in Hanoi.
I Can Read prides ourselves on our unique teaching methodology. Our system was created by two Australian psychologists as a method to teach people with dyslexia how to read. It was then recognised that this was also a very effective method to teach ESL students to read.
Some benefits that we offer include:
- Fixed teaching hours up to 16 hours per week, excluding optional relief work
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Fully paid training in the I Can Read System (with ICR certificate) and a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
- Following training, there is potential for the correct candidate to enter a full-time contracted position complete with additional benefits.
- Ongoing professional development and support from your senior teacher.
We’d like to look for ESL teachers who:
- Are truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with others, including very small children.
- Believe in creating magical experiences for their students and colleagues.
- Be a Native English Speaker
- Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/PGCE Qualification
- Hold a BA/MA in any subject
- Have experience in English teaching (preferably with children)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted