|at KinderWorld Vietnam (view profile)|
|Location||Nha Trang - Khánh Hòa|
IELTS / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||1|
|Nationality of candidate:||Any Nationality|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||Nha Trang - Khánh Hòa|
|Salary:||20 USD/ hour|
|Type of institution||Public School|
A teacher plays a vital role in the intellectual, moral, physical, social and aesthetic development of students. The main tasks of a teacher are:
- To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of students.
- To instil moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens.
- To help in the physical development of students in order to facilitate healthy living.
In the discharge of their duties and responsibilities, teachers are expected to comply with the following:
- Understand and appreciate the school’s philosophy and impart it to students.
- Reinforce School policies, procedures and standards and ensure they are applied and observed.
- Set examples in conduct and decorum.
- Create an optimum atmosphere for learning and interaction in the classroom and monitor the general progress of students.
- Adopt a firm but understanding approach in guiding and disciplining students.
As members of staff, teachers are expected to:
- Work in close co-operation and harmony with other members of staff in the interests and needs of students.
- Develop interest in professional advancement by improving their skills, knowledge and methodology.
- Promote school projects.
- Help maintain school discipline.
- Abide by the directives of the School and Senior Management regarding national, educational and other policies.
- Accept duties assigned by the Principal, Deputy Principal, Head of Studies and Coordinators.