|at New Space International|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, Filipino|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Tĩnh|
New Space International is recruiting English native speakers for language teacher positions based in Ha Tinh city, Ha Tinh, Vietnam. New Space International is an innovative language school which focuses on providing young and adult learners with opportunities to expose, interact and learn to communicate in English.
Start date: ASAP.
Number of teachers required: 2
Native speakers of English from Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, Canada, Ireland, the Philippines
Holding a Bachelor Degree or higher
An ESOL-related qualification and experience
Committed to work for a minimum length of 6 months
Are highly-motivated individuals
Teaching English to students enrolled at the school
Participating in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
Assisting in developing curricula and materials for courses and activities within the school
Other academic responsibilities
Providing New Space with sufficient qualifications and documents to apply for a work permit.
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Relevant transportation expenses covered
- We provide free high standard accommodation with air-conditioning, cable TV, fridge, in-suite shower room and toilet, cooking and laundry facilities
- We provide a motorcycle or a bicycle for in-city travel (if required)
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school
- Opportunities to have free Vietnamese and cultural tours
- New Space International is a friendly and professional working environment, with overseas-qualified staff members, world-class teaching and learning facilities.
Remuneration: We provide competitive financial packages for overseas teachers. Pay depends on experience, qualifications, and performance. Range from USD 1,000 - 1,600.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your CV and contact details, a latest photo in the attachment, a passport photo page, and your start date preference to us.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss date and time for an interview (preferably via Skype or phone).
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.