|at NEOLING INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH CENTER (view profile)|
|Location||Nghệ An, Viet Nam|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Where is the school located:||Nghệ An|
|Salary:||Salary can be paid per hour or per month due to the agreement between NEOLING and the teacher, and will be discussed further in the interview.|
NEOLING INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH CENTER locates in Vinh city whose pure atmosphere as well as beautiful beaches and natural resorts which are only 20 kilometers from the main town are widely known.
The city’s lifestyle is fairly peaceful and quiet that would make you feel comfortable and relaxed. It is also very convenient to travel between Vinh and big cities such as Hanoi and HCM City by buses, trains or airplanes.
We are now seeking native teachers to work immediately at our institution.
Native English Teachers (full time) – Two Posts
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
Post 1: Teach English to young learners (6 to 15 years old) mainly.
Post 2: Teach Advanced English and IELTS mainly
Other details will be discussed in the interview (online interviews can be conducted).
3. Salary and Taxes:
Salary can be paid per hour or per month due to the agreement between NEOLING and the teacher, and will be discussed further in the interview.
Note: Salary is determined based on qualifications and teaching experience, and can be negotiated for changes upon request or practical situations (due to changes of working hours or inflation, for instance) during the contract time. Personal Income Tax is covered by NEOLING, insurances are not.
4. Other Benefits:
• Being supplied free and fully furnished accommodation, or being assisted in renting accommodation.
• Being assisted in applying for visa and visa renewals.
• Being assisted in applying for a work permit.
• A bicycle and a helmet are at your disposal; in addition, public buses are always available and convenient for you to go around discovering the local diverse cultures and beautiful landscapes in your spare time.
• Friendly and supportive working environment..
• Free Vietnamese language classes organized upon request.
• 12 days off for annual leave, and all national holidays, (excluding weekly days off, 1 day for Vietnam’s Teachers Day, 2 days off for Christmas, 7 days off for Tet). All are fully paid if your salary is monthly net.
5. Hours of Work:
• 6 working days per week, 24 hours teaching in class per week at most, and not exceeding 6 hours teaching in class per day.
• 4 hours working in office per week (assisting to the students, teachers and/or preparing lesson plans).
• The Employee is required to participate in education enhancement activities guided or organized by the Company once a week, or to organize education enhancement activities if they are assigned and oriented by the Company, within an agreed number of hours per week.
Your application should include:
1. A resume/CV
2. A cover letter
3. A copy of valid passport (& visa) (the page with photo)
4. Copies of degrees/ certificates
5. A copy of valid criminal record (or making sure to be able to obtain it when employed)
6. Letter of reference (optional)
7. One recent portrait photo
** Submit your complete application package via e-mail (preferred)
or you can mail it to or drop it off at our office/reception room.
Native English speaking teachers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in social studies, preferably in Kindergarten education, English language or English literature.
- English teaching degree or certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent) is a must.
Essential skills & Experience :
- Having experience in designing and organizing studying enhancement activities (outdoor activities) is preferred.
- Having love for the kids and experienced in kindergarten education is preferred (Post 1).