|at Little Sol Montessori Pre-school (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Little Sol Montessori Pre-school
Our private pre-school is in need of two foreign Montessori kindergarten teachers to join our roster of experienced, motivated and effective teaching professionals. We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate educators and part creative performers. The successful candidates will assume a classroom of 10 to 25 students from 18 months to 3 years of age. We strive in every way to create an inspiring and enriching atmosphere both for our students and our personnel. Every day, we encourage our Teachers to interact with their students on a personal level and to identify each student’s learning patterns. We put strong emphasis on physical activity, interactive learning and the use of props and other educational tools.
Responsibility and Duties:
· Successful candidates will work with a Vietnamese teacher assistant in a class of children from 18 months to 3 years of age. Working time: 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) from 7.30 AM to 17.30 PM.
· Plan, evaluate, and assign lessons. Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational and cultural background of the student served.
· Prepare, administer, listen to oral presentations, as well as maintain classroom discipline
· Listen carefully to parents' requests and concerns and address them as quickly as possible
· Assist in school events, festivals and orientation days.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be a native English speaker coming from countries that English is a primary language
· A registered teacher from your country of origin
· Bachelors Degree or above (Preferably in Early Childhood Education/Education)
· Montessori Certification from AMI, AMS or MACTE for the Infant/Toddler (0-3 years) programs
· Experience in teaching Pre-K or Kindergarten classes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be prepared to show the school administration a police check from the country of origin and undergo an in-country Vietnamese health check.
· Starting salary of $2000/ month
· Working visa, long- term contract, health benefits, daily free meal
· Assist in finding housing, transportation and adapt to the general life in Hanoi, Vietnam
· Extensive, professional development opportunities
How to apply: send below required documents to email email@example.com
· A cover letter describing your interest in the position with overview of your background and experience with children and education
· A current resume
· Contact information of at least 2 references
· Teacher registration documents from your country of origin
· Police check from your country of origin