KINDERGARTEN TEACHER (INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL)
|at Indochina International Education Development Corporation (IEDG) (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
- We are looking for candidates for the Kindergarten Teacher for The Western Australian International School System.Our campuses:
- Campus 43 Nguyen Thong:
Address: No.43 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 04 Nguyễn Thông :
Address: No.04 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Lý Chính Thắng:
Address: No.157 Lý Chính Thắng street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Điện Biên Phủ:
Adress: No. 260 Điện Biên Phủ street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Ba Tháng Hai:
Address: No.10 Ba Tháng Hai street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
- Campus Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh:
Address: No.35 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC.
- Campus Bà Huyện Thanh Quan :
Address: No.84 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan street, Ward 9, District, HCMC.
With following job details:
- To teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects assigned to the Board of Principals.
- Manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with The school policy & regulation.
- Create a lively, communicative atmosphere in the class that is conducive to teaching and learning;
- Be immediately responsible for the processes of identification, assessment, recording and reporting for the students in their charge.
- Track student progress, monitoring achievement against targets set, and take appropriate action on student outcomes.
- Assess students’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development.
- Be familiar with statutory assessment and reporting procedures and prepare and present informative, helpful and accurate reports to parents.
- Keep an accurate register of students for each lesson.
- Encourage diligence, organization, responsibility, self-reliance, co-operation, teamwork, honesty, understanding, and tolerance in students;
- Ensure appropriate behavior of students in class and around the School;
- To ensure that the attendance of students for every school day is recorded in the teacher portal supplied by the School;
- Write, supervise and mark tests and exams as appropriate; produce weekly, end of term, yearly, transfer and other necessary reports as required by the Board of Principals;
- Review student progress weekly and when appropriate, provide additional academic assistance for students as an extension to the instructional part of the day;
- To participate in a program of activities other than classroom instruction that advance student; education and education-related goals, and includes but is not limited to activities having to do with school-related sports, arts, and cultural activities;
- Work effectively as a member of Teaching Teams to improve the quality of teaching and learning, by contributing to the Academy Improvement Plan and implementing and monitoring change.
- Implement new initiatives, Academy, local or national, by adapting classroom procedures accordingly, monitoring progress and reflecting on pedagogical outcomes.
- Use positive management of behavior in an environment of mutual respect that allows students to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem.
- Communicate with students, staff and parents in a positive, friendly and professional manner.
- Cover for absent colleagues when necessary;
- Other relating duties assigned by Board of Principals.
40 hours per week (7:30 – 17:00) from Monday to Friday.
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.
- Mininum a Bachelor degree in teaching or relevant fields (in Primary, Kindergarten, Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Biology Computer Science, Music, Visual Art, Drama, Physics, Chemistry).
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Teacher in Kindergarten.
- Ability to differentiate student-learning experiences through the use of a variety of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of all students.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Good at writing and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Good at interpersonal and presentation skills.