|at Vinschool (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
- Delivering English classes as assigned by the Head of Department, including Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening, Grammar, Presentation skills, using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities
- Planning, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans, which have to be submitted 2 weeks before each lesson;
- Carrying out different methods of student assessment, writing progress reports, grading homeworks and tests;
- Developing learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities
- Instructing ESL classes to groups of up to 40 students using a variety of active and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities and student assessment methods
- Managing the classrooms effectively including maintaining good student discipline and supporting the discipline standards and rules of Vinschool
- Assisting in the provision of daily supervision of students as required or assigned
- Contributing to Vinschool’s extra-curricular programs, participating in other school activities such as English competitions and attending weekend ceremonies as required by the School;
- Attending professional development programs organized by the School;
- Observing other teachers’ classes at least 2 lessons/ month;
- Completing all paper works required including: writing in the Teaching Report Book after every lesson, Teaching Record Book one week in advance and Class Folders after each class.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills :
- At least one-year work experience as an ESL Teacher.
- Have qualifications of being a good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards.
- Care about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
- Come from countries where English is the native language (for international teachers only).
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification:
- Bachelor degree level or above.
- Other relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- Prefer candidates having teaching experience in schools with high reputation in Hanoi; candidates who achieve top awards of pedagogical examination of the district, city and national level; candidates who have Postgraduate qualifications or specialized training certificates in foreign countries.