- Prepare teaching aids, make flashcards if necessary, lessons and arrange tables and chairs for study time.
- Prepare games with students when they go outside -(outdoor activities)
- Teach them Practical life every day
- Teachers know how to arrange classroom space and safety activities to encourage the development and intellectual skills of children.
- Plan classes according to syllabus guidelines
- Plan and participate in clubs activities
- Attend professional development trainings as required
- Attend academic meetings
- Mark student work on time according to school scheme
- Write narrative comments on student attitude and learning – strengths, achievements and areas for improvement
- Plan and participate in department and school events as required
Only registered members can apply for jobs.