|at Singapore International School (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Filipino|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Bình Dương|
A teacher plays a vital role in the intellectual, moral, physical, social and aesthetic development of the pupils. The main tasks of a teacher are:
- To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of the pupils.
- To instil moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens.
- To help in the physical development of pupils in order to facilitate healthy living.
In the discharge of their duties and responsibilities, teachers are expected to comply with the following:
- Understand and appreciate the school’s philosophy and impart it to pupils.
- Reinforce School policies, procedures and standards and ensure they are applied and observed.
- Set examples in conduct and decorum.
- Create an optimum atmosphere for learning and interaction in the classroom and monitor the general progress of pupils.
- Adopt a firm but understanding approach in guiding and disciplining students.
As members of staff, teachers are expected to:
- Work in close co-operation and harmony with other members of staff in the interests and needs of students.
- Develop interest in professional advancement by improving their skills, knowledge and methodology.
- Promote school projects.
- Help maintain school discipline.
- Abide by the directives of the School and Senior Management regarding national, educational and other policies.
- Accept duties assigned by the Principal, Vice Principal, Heads of Study and Coordinators.✅✅✅What will you #receive?Attractive salary
Global Insurance (excepted USA, Canada)
Annual Leave and Sick Leave
Work Permit, Visa will be granted & reimbursed
❓❓❓ What are the #requirements?
Bachelor in Education / Teaching
Teaching license (if any)