|at Indochina International Education Development Corporation (IEDG) (view profile)|
Secondary / High School English Teaching
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Vietnamese, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Negotiated & competitive salary package; Free lunch; Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored; Tuition fee exemption for Children|
We are looking for candidates for K-12 Curriculum Development Specialist Position for 02 International Schools in Ho Chi Minh City
- The Western Australian International School System.
- The Pennsylvania American International School.
- Campus 43 Nguyen Thong:
Address: No.43 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus 04 Nguyễn Thông :
Address: No.04 Nguyễn Thông street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Lý Chính Thắng:
Address: No.157 Lý Chính Thắng street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Điện Biên Phủ:
Adress: No. 260 Điện Biên Phủ street, Võ Thị Sáu Ward, District 3, HCMC.
- Campus Ba Tháng Hai:
Address: No.10 Ba Tháng Hai street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
- Campus Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh:
Address: No.35 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC.
- Campus Bà Huyện Thanh Quan :
Address: No.84 Bà Huyện Thanh Quan street, Ward 9, District, HCMC.
With following job details:
- Creating detailed, engaging curriculum and quality resources to provide accessibility of curriculum and required standards to students and teachers.
- Establishing feasible timeframes to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in the curriculum.
- Conducting research and collaborating with the board of principals, head subject teachers, and other professionals to develop quality curricula and learning resources.
- Creating stimulating lesson plans, instruction materials, assignments and recommending interesting additional resources.
- Developing a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning and ensuring ongoing learning outside of formal settings.
- Collaborating with other writers, graphic designers, and web designers to create new learning resources on LMS.
- Reviewing student test data, observing teachers in the classroom, writing grant proposals, and occasionally coaching teachers on new instructional methods.
- Collecting feedback from students, teachers, and board of principals to improve the curriculum, lesson plans, and resources
- Setting up tests, exams, and other formal and informal assessments to gauge the effectiveness of curriculum.
40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 07:30 -17:00
- Negotiated & competitive salary package.
- A package of social, health & unemployment insurance.
- A package of international health & accident insurance.
- Annual leave & sick leave policy.
- A free lunch provided by School.
- Paid National and School holidays.
- Work permit, visa/TRC supported & sponsored by School.
- Tuition fee exemption for Children.
- Annual salary review.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Flight ticket bonus policy.
- Summer course teaching bonus.
- Other benefits as company policy for positions.
- Minimums a Bachelor degree in teaching or relevant fields.
- Vietnamese or Expat.
- A TESOL/TEFL certificate (if any)
- A minimum of 1 years experience as similar position.
- Ability to differentiate student-learning experiences through the use of a variety of teaching and assessment strategies in order to meet the needs of all students.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Good at writing and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Good at interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong digital and Research Skills.
- Strong technology, planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
- A passion for education.
- Additional courses in instructional design.