|at Công Ty TNHH Gia Linh Nguyễn|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Filipino|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
In charge of teaching and training students, ensure the best service quality, satisfy a maximum of customers’ requirements for the stable and long lasting development of the Company.
- Teaching ESL/IELTS/TOEFL review.
- Assist Admissions Officers in conducting Placement Tests in order to determine the most suitable classes for students.
- Support in designing and developing teaching materials of the Center
- Developing teaching materials, adding more if necessary, organizing and arranging the given classes to reach highest efficiency.
- Send weekly schedules to the Academic Coordinator and Head Teacher, and other reports as required by the Academic Manager.
- Take part in other language and other activities including but not limited to PR/Marketing events for the company as required by the Academic Department, Branch Manager or Board of Directors.
GLN Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package for teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience. The package includes, but is not limited to:
- World-class facilities and teaching resources
- Dedicated academic management team support
- Supportive and qualified staff
- Company trips/Birthday Presents/Annual parties/Monthly Gathering Activities
- Health Insurance for teachers (applicable for teachers who teach more than 60 hrs/month from 2 consecutive months upward)
- BS degree in teaching/ education/ English.
- A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, TESOL or equivalent): Your certification must be from a recognized provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course with an observed teaching component. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
If you have the pertinent qualifications, please prepare and send us an email:
- A soft copy of your full CV (dated and with references)
- A scanned copy of passport page with details and photograph
- A scanned copy of BA degree and CELTA/TEFL/ TESOL certificate
- A clean police clearance certificate from your home country.
- A 5-year-experience certification from a school/training institute outside of Vietnam.
- Your preferred start date.
TO APPLY, please send the above documents to:
GLN IELTS REVIEW CENTER Human Resources Department