|at Point Avenue (view profile)|
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers outside Vietnam? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA, DELTA|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Attractive & negotiable based on experience and background|
Overview of Position
We are looking for passionate and dedicated educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating a love of learning through English language lessons and STEAM activities. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, teaching various classes, curriculum building, grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, researching fun activities, and communicating with parents.
You should be a competent professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Our ideal candidate would also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Class preparation
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities in a timely
- Create lesson plans and curriculum and modify accordingly throughout the
- Use curriculum that meets the Point Avenue standards
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and
- Class management
- Maintain student accountability and safety of students (i.e. attendance and behavior management) to encourage a productive learning
- Teach the lesson plans based on course
- After class activities
- Assign and grade homework, assignments, and
- Document students’ progress (i.e. progress reports and parent communication).
- Maintain parent communication with support from local course
- Teaching students aged 6-13
- Average class size is 6-8. Maximum class size is
- Course offerings:
- English Learning: Our primary courses include 7 levels of English language courses that begin with very young children learning the alphabet to grade 5 students writing complex These classes are three hours per week and include STEAM activities in between functional language lessons.
- STEAM Exploration: Exploration classes are 90 minute per week classes that are based around hands-on activities and lessons that teach the principles of those Our current STEAM exploration classes include Coding, Engineering, Art, Technology and Environmental Science.
- Location: two Hanoi centers (Cau Giay - 03 Vu Pham Ham and Long Bien - 60 Chu Huy Man)
- Contract period is 2
- 2x weeks of temporary housing are provided for those coming from
- Premium Healthcare Insurance and Free Gym membership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native / fluent English speaker
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification
Growth Opportunities and Tracks
Once competent with essential responsibilities and skills in the application process and student development, we want to hear about your ideas and interests in regards to improving our efforts to help our students grow and achieve success. This could either be through a focus on our educational program or our business operations, or both. Teaching in Vietnam can be your first step towards launching a great career in many different fields. Reach out to any of the management team to see how we can help support your goals and ambitions.
- Educational Programming - research and develop new modules, curriculum, exercises, methods, tools, resources, and more to improve our effectiveness in growing and advising students
- Management - lead, manage, and develop team members in achieving success within our educational program as well as their own roles in other business operations and aspects
- Operations - create or revise systems to help the team become more organized, focused, efficient, or effective in achieving our educational goals and student academic success
- Sales - contributing to or leading to the process in which a student and their family learn about us, become interested, and then work together as an official part of our program
- Marketing - helping shape our brand identity, creating content, and organizing online and offline efforts to discover students and families who share our values and would benefit most from our program
- Hiring - create and support strategies and processes to build hiring channels (digital and personal) to find teachers and professionals who can become valuable contributors to our efforts
- Product Development - serve as a bridge between the technology we build (as an education technology company) and the students it serves, which requires you to lead the building of technology that intends to enhance student experiences and outcomes
CV subject: PAV (Vietnam) x Name: Position application
Eg: PAV - Thanh Nguyen: HR Assistant Position