|at True North School (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Experience||> 5 years|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive financial package, bonus, incentives; Up to 33 leave days per academic year; Premium healthcare insurance|
|Type of institution||Private School|
The Head of Kindergarten Faculty is responsible for the overall educational program of the classroom and for providing a safe and nurturing environment that promotes children's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. This is a critical role in shaping young children's lives and helping them develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Curriculum Development
- Develops and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum that meets the needs of the children in the classroom.
- Design lesson plans, select materials and resources.
- Integrate different subject areas to create a cohesive and engaging learning experience.
- Classroom Management
- Creating a safe and orderly environment in the classroom.
- Establish routines, rules, and procedures that promote positive behavior and social interaction among children.
- Supervise children and maintain accurate records of attendance, progress, and behavior.
- Parent Communication
- Communicates regularly with parents to provide updates on their child's progress and to address any concerns or questions.
- Organize parent-teacher conferences.
- Provide resources to help parents support their child's learning at home.
- Professional Development
- Participates in ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Mentor and provide guidance to other teaching staff.
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language.
- Collaborates with other teaching staff and school administrators to ensure that the kindergarten's educational goals are being met.
- Participate in team meetings, attend professional development workshops.
- Participate in Marketing and Admissions activities.
- Contribute to the development of school policies and procedures.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager and Board of Management.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Masters’ degree in Kindergarten Education, Early Childhood Education, Educational Management or in relevant fields.
- Proven working experience in similar positions.
- Preferably female candidates with Reggio Emilia experience.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and its impact on behavior and implications curriculum implementation.
- Keep abreast of the latest education theories, trends, and best practices.
- Experience in effective relationship management with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written English (native speaker preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary package.
- Up to 33 leave days per academic year besides public holidays.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- Tuition fee exemption for staff’s children.
- Free gym, swimming pool, football ground.
- Team building and other activities.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this great opportunity, come grow with us by sending your CV.
- Lot TH-03, Mo Lao Urban Area, Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi