|at Hanoi Academy (view profile)|
IELTS / TOEIC / TEFL Teaching
Math / Science Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||2|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Filipino|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, CELTA|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive; Work Permit & Visa support (including spouse and up to 2 dependents); Annual reimbursed flight ticket|
|Type of institution||International School|
We are accepting additional Business Teachers for the 2023-2024 school year at Secondary & Highschool (ASAP).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching the subject(s) as assigned by the school and according to the needs of individual
students and groups of students;
- Maintaining and managing the class and students’ order and discipline in accordance with the
- Assessing and recording the students’ progress systematically; preparing, presenting and
communicating the reports on the students’ progress, development, attainment and behaviors to
parents and affected parties;
- Contributing to the corporate life as well as the marketing and liaison activities of the school
through full and effective participation in the school assemblies, meetings and events;
- Establishing effective and healthy working relationship with colleagues, students and parents;
communicating and cooperating with other staff to ensure the best interest of students and the school
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Education;
- UK training or experience of working in a British Curriculum school;
- At least 2-years full-time professional teaching experience;
- A genuine interest in promoting and providing quality learning and teaching;
- Strength of academic background, professional experience, interview performance, and references will be considered during the selection process.
We offer 2 year, renewable contracts with a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Work Permit & Visa support (including spouse and up to 2 dependents);
- Annual reimbursed flight ticket (if any);
- Health insurance allowance;
- Performance bonus;
- Professional development opportunities.
Please apply with your CV, degree and teaching qualifications or with any questions.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Thank you very much!