|at Hanoi Academy (view profile)|
Math / Science Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Other|
|Experience||> 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, PGCE, CELTA, DELTA, Classroom Classes: 100 hours certificate, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive,Work Permit & Visa support|
Established in 2009, Hanoi Academy is the first K-12 bilingual school in Hanoi. The school is a registered Edexcel examination center and offers its 1000+ students a bilingual education that delivers Vietnam’s national curriculum alongside the British Edexcel curriculum, iGCSEs, and A-levels.
Hanoi Academy is situated in Ciputra, a community just east of Ho Tay - West Lake. Here at Hanoi Academy, the ethos of the school is to teach and inspire ‘Global Citizens’. We seek staff who desire to be part of this school community and wish to encourage the future leaders of Vietnam.
FULL-TIME TEACHERS NEEDED
We are accepting applications for the 2022 - 2023 and 2023 - 2024 Academic Year (commencing JANUARY 2023) and currently seeking to fill the position of SCIENCE TEACHER in Secondary and High school.
We offer 2 year, renewable contracts with a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Work Permit & Visa support;
- Annual reimbursed flight ticket (if any);
- Health insurance allowance;
- Meal, laptop, etc. allowance;
- Performance bonus;
- Professional development opportunities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching the subject(s) as assigned by the school and according to the needs of individual
students and groups of students;
- Maintaining and managing the class and students’ order and discipline in accordance with the
- Assessing and recording the students’ progress systematically; preparing, presenting and
communicating the reports on the students’ progress, development, attainment and behaviors to
parents and affected parties;
- Contributing to the corporate life as well as the marketing and liaison activities of the school
through full and effective participation in the school assemblies, meetings and events;
- Establishing effective and healthy working relationship with colleagues, students and parents;
communicating and cooperating with other staff to ensure the best interest of students and the school
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Education;
- UK training or experience of working in a British Curriculum school;
- At least 2-years full-time professional teaching experience;
- A genuine interest in promoting and providing quality learning and teaching;
- Strength of academic background, professional experience, interview performance, and references will be considered during the selection process.
Please apply with your CV, degree and teaching qualifications or with any questions.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Thank you very much!