Business English Teaching
Math / Science Teaching
Program Training in English
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội, Hưng Yên|
|Job City||Hanoi, Hung Yen|
|Salary:||Salary: >=2,600 Gross/month and semester bonus; Work permit: Will be covered and paid; Lunch, uniform provided.|
This position for school year 2022-2023 starts from August 2022 (1 or 2 school year contract). We are seeking a talented Business Studies Teacher to join our team for Academic year 2022/2023 and beyond. We are seeking dynamic, dedicated, and experienced teachers of Business Studies to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach Business Studies at Secondary and High school levels. The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Email subject: [BUSINESS STUDIES_ECOPARK]_Your name
- Fluent-level English speaker. Citizens of non-English speaking countries are required by the Vietnam government to provide evidence of C1 level of English proficiency (According to CEFR) before the issuance of a work permit.
-Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable. Bsc, BEd ,B.A Degree in teaching or relevant fields, master degree is priority (in Business, MBA, MA, ESL, educational field is plus),.
-Have a qualification in English Language Teaching or PGCE or QTS or TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent.
- Related teaching experience. Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete Business Studies Secondary and High school settings.
- Experience of Cambridge International Examinations is desired, but not essential.
- Have a clear background check. DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
-Teaching Business Studies to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
-Preparing lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
-Student: Secondary and High School, Grade 9,10
-Subject of teaching: Business IGCSE and AS/A Level – Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum
-Working location: Private School in Ecopark Urban area, Hanoi, Vietnam.
-Class size: 15-20 students
-Working hours: 18- 22 teaching hours per week from Monday through Friday, daytime, morning and afternoon.
-Work permit: Will be covered and paid.
- Salary: >=2,600USD Gross/month and semester bonus.
- Vietnam national holiday paid
-Private health care insurance
-Other benefits: Lunch, uniform
-Text Book: provided
-Curriculum: Provided and trained.
-Co-teacher and admin: supported.
-Contract: 1 or 2 school year.