|at I Can Read System - Hanoi (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
I Can Read are currently seeking qualified full and part-time teachers to work at one of our 5 centres in Hanoi.
I Can Read prides ourselves on our unique teaching methodology. Our system was developed by two Australian psychologists as a method to teach people with dyslexia how to read. It was then recognised that this was also a very effective method to teach ESL students how to read.
Some benefits that we offer include:
• Fixed teaching hours up to 16 hours per week, excluding optional relief work for part-time teachers. Salary based position for full-time teachers.
• Very competitive pay rates.
• Fully paid training in the I Can Read System (with ICR certificate) and a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
• Employee development roadmap supporting professional growth with quarterly feedback.
We’d like to look for ESL teachers who:
• Are truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with others, including very small children.
• Believe in creating magical experiences for their students and colleagues.
• Be a Native English Speaker
• Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/PGCE Qualification
• Hold a BA/MA in any subject
• Have experience in English teaching (preferably with children)