|at DTP Academy (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Other|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity teaching learners of all ages especially for Pre-school, Elementary and Secondary school students? Would you like to work with a team of dedicated, experienced, native-speaking teachers and professional staff? Would you like to work for a professional company that offers guaranteed hours with fixed salary and opportunities for professional development?
If so, the DTP Academy is the best choice for you!
Details of Position
DTP Academy is an English language centre that provides courses for all ages, we commit to provide an advanced and modern learning environment that helps students to progress quickly and effectively, which in turn will help learners achieve their desired goals in learning English.
We are looking for teachers who can work at weekends and some weekday evenings with a variety of ages and levels.
Ideal candidates will be professional, dedicated, and passionate about teaching English to Vietnamese students, and be understanding of the different learning styles of the learners. Candidates also need to have excellent communication skills, be organised and well-prepared for every lesson as well as capable of completing all administrative tasks relating to students’ progress.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, teaching English preferable.
- Teaching certificate: TESOL/TEFL; CELTA is a plus.
- Native English speaker.
- Clear Police check (at least 6 months of validity).
- Original copies of documents for Work Permit application.
- Willing to teach learners of various ages.
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability.
- Team spirit to work with the staff and school management.
- Digital literacy: familiar with MS Office.
- Well-presented, enthusiastic, professional and well-organized.
- Working in Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary and Benefits
- A highly competitive salary based on experience, qualifications and ability up to GROSS 1,400 USD.
- Hours: 18-26 USD per hour (for part-time).
- An opportunity to work for a school with high academic standards and an authentic focus on Education.
Full time contracts come with benefits including:
- Healthcare insurance
- Visa and Work permit support (fee reimbursement for 1 year of working)